Acceptable Use Policy
Become a Construction Productivity Hero
LAST UPDATED: June 1, 2021
All users of the Builderbox Service are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of your account. If you have agreed to Builderbox’s Terms of Service or Subscriber Agreement on behalf of your organization, then this Acceptable Use Policy will apply to all users of the Service under your account (the “End Users”).
Acceptable Use of the Service
No Misuse of the Service. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you may not:
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities;
- impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security numbers, without their express authorization and permission;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Builderbox’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Builderbox’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure;
- access or search the Services by any means other than Builderbox’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service; or
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
Content Standards. You may not post any Content on the Service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property;
- violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- is defamatory, libelous or threatening or that constitutes hate speech; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
For questions about these or any Builderbox terms or policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Builderbox is a cloud based construction project management and productivity app for busy construction professionals.
Digitize your construction business
Get rid of old school paper based documentation and record keeping practices and harness the power of technology to digitize your business data.
Automate document approval workflows and reporting
Do you remember the times when you needed approval from five different people and you dealt with a long chain of emails, several phone calls and misplaced files? Builderbox makes it really easy to automate the approval workflows. Not only that, it also generates the status reports for you.
Gain insights into key performance indicators
Some genius once said “You Can’t Improve What You Can’t Measure.” If you are serious about improving the productivity on your projects, you will need to start tracking the important metrics and watch out for warning signs in your data. Builderbox makes it dead simple to gain insights from your data with the help of analytic reports and carefully designed dashboards.